Additional casting for The 2022 6th annual short new play INK Festival at Halesworth, Suffolk
- January 27/28th London – Theatre Deli, EC2M 2PP – FULL
- February 5th Suffolk – The New Cut Arts Centre, IP19 8BY
Festival dates: April 21st- 24th 2022
£500 flat fee + Accommodation +Travel
Strong Touring possibility
1. Leading Female roles in short plays, by Miranda Hart, Arthur Smith, and Zoe Wells, able to span age range 40s – 65+.
Parts include a vain painfully middle-class mother; an insensitive cinema-goer; and a vulnerable woman whose memory gradually crumbles.
2. A new play based on County Lines, ‘Cuckoo’ by Martha Loader
- Elle: Female, playing age late teens, vivacious, ‘sassy’, north London accent
- Jay: Male, younger brother to Elle, sensitive, naïve, north London accent
- Zed: Male, playing age late teens/early 20s, self-assured, ‘cocky’, street-wise. South London accent
3. The Signal Man a new stage adaptation by Martyn Wade
- Jackson: Male, Mid- late 30s, Neutral southern accent/RP would be ideal
- Signalman: Male, Middle aged, 40-50s. Midlands accent (anywhere but Birmingham)
- Lamps: Female, Mid- late 20s, Midlands accent (anywhere but Birmingham)
Plays will be performed at least twice a day over the four days of the Festival.
Send cv, photo, and showreel (if you have) to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 19th AND state preferred audition location.