25 Feb 90 SECOND FILM SCHOOL
Hello! A little update from us about our 90 second film school! INK Associate Director Shirley Day will be directing the film school which offers the chance to make a film over the festival weekend and screened on the last night of the festival.
For more information about what happens in the school head to our ENTRY CATEGORIES PAGE
- The course starts on Saturday 9th April 11am in the Computer room at the Halesworth Cut Theatre
- The first session will run between 11am-3pm (with a break for lunch of course!)
- The second session will run between 11am-3pm on the Sunday as well but you will be out making your film and coming back to edit in the computer room after 4pm
- The film school is FREE! 8 places only on a first come, first serve basis.
- Course participants must be 17 YEARS of age by April 8th, or older
See you there!